Friday, November 25, 2011

Congresswoman Michele Bachmann responds to Whoopi Goldberg for calling her a “bonehead” on The View.

I think this is the same pattern of what we saw happen on NBC. I’m a self-made person. I came from below poverty. I worked my way through college, through law school, through a post-doctorate program in federal tax law. I worked for years as a federal tax court attorney. I created my own business. It’s a profitable company, and I employ scores of people. I have raised 23 foster children in addition to my own biological five children. And I’ve started together with my husband and some other parents the first K-12 charter school in the United States of America. I served in the Minnesota state senate. I served as a member of the United States Congress, and now I’m running for the presidency of the United States.

I think those comments that came from Whoopi Goldberg are demeaning to a serious candidate running for the presidency on the Republican ticket, as a woman, the first serious female candidate who’s gotten this far. And I’m the only candidate that’s won an election in this presidential race statewide which is the Iowa Straw Poll. So I think again this is another example of the Hollywood elite bias coming from Whoopi Goldberg. I think it’s clearly unacceptable. Again, I think if she would have said that about Michele Obama, I think there would be very serious consequences from the network. But apparently, because of the conservative woman, they can get away with it.

Way to go Michele this should have never happened in the first place and it never would have happened if Congresswoman Michele Bachmann was a democrat.

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Laura...it looks like you're a brand new blogger and I am pleased to maybe be your first commenter?
    Thanks for coming by geeeeZ...I hope you enjoy my posts and the comments of some of the greatest commenter/bloggers going. Click on them and visit their sites, too; it's a great way to get traffic and promotes terrific conversations and even friendship.
    Good point on Michele Bachmann. Whoopi Goldberg needs to grow up...but THE VIEW does give those women tons of power/influence. Very sad. It's like free advertising for the DNC, isn't it. z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know what was said. I can imagine though. I'm not going to go listen and give her anymore airtime. These people are pathetic. Not gonna feed the monkeys.

    Well, we are at war to some extent. There are too many people that support this ignorant adolescent behavior.

    And what she swore and ran off the stage when ORielly said something she didn't like. She's a 3 year old. As are most rabid libs.

    Well, let's just keep calmly putting the message out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the 'heads up' - Bachmann is one of only two choices for me---
    thank you - too - for your encouraging comment at my site...
    welcome to the blog world :-)
    carol-CS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goldberg makes it painful for me to watch STNG! UGH!

    She is a committed leftist and racist/misogynist. Any woman or minority that steps off the liberal plantation shall be attacked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for the kind comments, actually I am not exactly new to the world of blogging. I have been commenting, I just haven been posting.
    Happy Holiday's to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just go through your post. really nice one. Thank you for sharing such a nice information.

    MBA Colleges ranking

    ReplyDelete